Monday, March 19, 2012

Creamed Spinach Recipe

Day 20
13 Recipes
2 Projects in Progress
1 Restaurant Review
1 Ingredient Article

After yesterdays article on spinach I realized I really like learning about the history of food. It is safe to say I will be doing more articles in the near future. I could not help my self from making a spinach dish after all the research yesterday. Cream spinach is one of my favorite sides, unfortunately most places do not serve it.

Creamed Spinach
2 10oz packages chopped spinach
8oz sour cream
2 Tbs butter
1/2 Pound Cheddar Cheese
½ Cup Shredded Parmesan
3 Tbs Minced Onion
1 Tbs Minced Garlic

In med size pot on med high heat add chopped spinach, Onion, Garlic, and butter stir until onions become soft and transparent. Add sour cream and both cheeses, continue to stirring until all the cheese has melted. Serve hot, goes great with steak

If you have any questions or would like to share your recipe please share it in the comments bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment